You will need to prove that you have good English Language Skills by presenting a minimum IELTS score of 4 or 450 of TOEFL, or score to achieve the minimum level of level 3 in the English language placement test conducted by the college If you are an Omani who:
- Completed 10th grade certificate or equivalent in a public school or
- Completed 10th grade certificate or equivalent in a private school.
If you are an Omani / Non Omani who holds an international 10th grade or equivalent and above certificate than you would need to :
- Attest your certificate from the Omani Embassy at the country of issue.
- Attest your certificate from the Omani Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Muscat. (MOFA is located Al Sarooj, behind the Royal Opera.
- Acquire an equalization letter for your certificate from the second floor at the department of Educational Curriculums, at the Ministry of Education in Muscat. Located in Al Ghubrah, next to Taminat (social security org).
- You would have to be there in person holding originals, and 2 copies of:
- Mark sheets,
- 2 passport size photos.
- 5 OMR payment