MIBF - Admission Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with GPA of not less than 2.75
Candidates with GPA between 2.74 and 2.5 are also eligible, based on the work experience upon decision of the Graduate Admissions Committee.
All applicants must go through an interview.
- English proficiency:
IELTS 6 or Internet Based TOEFL 80 or above.
Applicants who do not have official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required to take an English test through the Graduate Admissions Office.
A solution for candidates who do not have enough proficiency in English.
If you are not proficient enough in the English language to qualify for the MIBF program admission, you can choose to enroll first into the English Foundation Program at MCBS. Depending on your level in English, you will need one semester or longer.
To get the details on the English Foundation Program visit the MCBS website (link) or contact:
- High School transcript - original
- Bachelor’s degree transcript - original
- Bachelor’s degree certificate - original
- Application form provided at the Admission office.
- Copy of National ID card or passport.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Ministry of Higher Education – on-line registration form
- English certificate