- Courses are taught over 6 weeks, twice a week, between 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- The Program can be completed in 16 – 24 months.
- Courses delivered by MCBS faculty who are professors of different nationalities with a lot of academic and/or professional experience in the field.
- Students need to take an Internship consisting of 180 hours. It can be waived for candidates with relevant work experience.
- The Program terminates with a Capstone project which involves a thesis or a technical project on a chosen topic, and can be done in teams.
- For graduation, the student must achieve a GPA of 3.0 or above.
Core Courses: 27 Credits
- ITEC 5310 Information Technology Management (3)
- ITEC 5330 Advanced Database Management (3)
- ITEC 5335 Analysis of Software Development Methodologies (3)
- ITEC 5337 Software Application Development (3)
- ITEC 5338 Web Development Application (3)
- ITEC 5340 Data Communication and Network (3)
- ITEC 5376 Research methods in Computing (3)
- ITEC 5379 Internship (0)
- ITEC 5380 Graduate Seminar (2)
- ITEC 5390 Capstone Project (4)
You can choose from the four Specializations (9 credits each of them)
2. Enterprise Resource Planning
3. Cyber Security
4. Project Management