Franklin University has a long track record of experience in providing professional training and talent development solutions for individuals and companies, offering a wide array of courses, seminars, certificate programs and other educational solutions enhanced with technology and deployment of instructional design.
Franklin University’s offer in professional training includes:
- Online or instructor-led courses
- delivered by Franklin University or MCBS professors in the MCBS premises or at a company’s location
- on line courses as blended learning or technology enhanced learning; courses may be delivered through an organization’s existing technology, or via Franklin’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- courses certified by Franklin University
- Design of customized programs
Franklin University can design courses that fit the specific needs of your organization. Franklin’s expertise in design of educational programs and materials lies in Franklin’s International Institute for Innovative Instruction. The Institute employs innovative design practices, being a leader in the design of interactive, engaging, learning experiences for diverse learner populations around the world.
- Building a self-paced, online university for a corporate client
Building a self-paced, online university for a corporate client using competency based approaches, complete with online assessments, video, and multimedia and reporting mechanisms.
- Online English as a Second Language (ESL):
Online English as a Second Language self-paced courses programmed with gaming theory, voice recording capability, and listening drills. The ESL conversational English program is comprised of 10 in-depth learning modules created by Franklin University subject matter experts with Master of Arts degrees in TESOL.
- Design and development of an online library
Franklin University can provide those educational services in the Sultanate of Oman in partnership with the Modern College of Business and Science.
For more information contact:
Dr.Aleksandar Djordjevic – Director, Center for Graduate and Professional Studies (CGPS)